OMG THIS AGAIN!

Go down

OMG THIS AGAIN!

Post by BkP on Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:28 pm

OK gentlemen.  It seems we all would like to get together for the draft.  In order to accommodate all those involved lets start talking dates.  Jofa will need to know in advance, Drury will need to know so he can come for the evening or book skype time, Scoob will need to know his work schedule, Dean will need to plan the buy shop.  

July 21-22 I think is the only weekend I am not available although I am planning a trip north for a week or so.  If we can get our date worked out I can plan that trip around this one.  

This doesn't need to be set in stone yet but let's get the ball rolling.
BkP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OMG THIS AGAIN!

Post by Todd on Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:56 am

I'm am open in all weekends in September. I'm open in 2 flexible weekends in July and August (I can move things). I'm available Father's Day weekend and the final weekend of June.

I "could" make the weekend before fatherda day work. But I'd rather not draft that early.

Todd
Admin

View user profile http://thepool.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Road on Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:36 am

I will, and have, shut my entire business down for this event. A man has to have priorities. This pool is one for me. Whenever and wherever, I will be there.
The Road

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thejofas on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:48 pm

I have vacation days and will take off whatever time I need. Just need to know the weekend and I'll be there.

thejofas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum