Brian / Todd - Huberdeau, Bennett, Zadorov, Kuemper / Stone, Barzal, Pulock, Saros

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brian / Todd - Huberdeau, Bennett, Zadorov, Kuemper / Stone, Barzal, Pulock, Saros

Post by Brian on Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:20 pm

To Todd:

Huberdeau, S Bennett, Zadorov, Kuemper

To Brian:

Stone, Barzal, Pulock, Saros

Brian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brian / Todd - Huberdeau, Bennett, Zadorov, Kuemper / Stone, Barzal, Pulock, Saros

Post by BkP on Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:26 pm

What a good trade. I think Stone is the best player in the bunch yet I think the difference between Hub to Stone is a Bennett. Zadorov and Bennett and Kuemper are clearly closer to the NHL full time than the others, with that said what great futures for Brian in the future.

Good job everyone!
BkP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brian / Todd - Huberdeau, Bennett, Zadorov, Kuemper / Stone, Barzal, Pulock, Saros

Post by Brian on Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:23 am

Thanks BKP. I was hoping that Stone would be better this year. Bennett was injured again. Zadorov is not getting PP and Kuemper has to steal a job.

So I looked at it like this...I really like huberdeau and I like him to be better than Stone at some point, but he is not given the ice time he needs to be the man (15min is good but not great). Barzal is likely as good a fantasy player as Bennett down the road, doesn't have an injury history really and will go to a good team in need of a second line C as strome seems destined as a RW. Pulock could be good and NYI do have a pp quarterback with the shot the pulock brings. Kuemper was tough to give up becuase he could steal the job and be awesome. I amde it a sticking point that I get Saros as I wanted to make certain I have at least a future tender.

Brian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top